WHAT IS ADVOS?
1. Valuable information to shoppers by connecting their phones in-store using location-sensing devices.
2. Actionable insights to the business on shopper behavior and profiles.
3. Ability to reach and influence shoppers outside of the store.
BENEFITS OF ADVOS
VALUE TO SHOPPERS
• Reward shoppers for their loyalty with special offers.
• Deliver offers for discounts on products and services.
• Employee help through guest assistance to the customers exact location.
• Deliver contextual information about products or physical surrounding.
VALUE TO BUSINESSES
• Boost product sales by introducing a new form of interaction with shoppers.
• Increase trips by retargeting shoppers based on their in-store purchases and interactions.
• Larger basket sizes by offering shopping incentives.
• Access rich analytics of shopping behavior across all storefronts. View dwell time, foot traffic, shopper demographics and more.
HOW IT WORKS
1. SET-UP MESSAGING
The marketer creates two message types in the Advos Marketing Console. One message is sent to an Advos Smart Tag and another is sent to an Advos Smart Zone.
2. THE SHOPPER
Sarah wants to purchase a new television, but she needs to get the best deal and the best product. She sees the Smart Tag, holds her phone up to the tag and receives a coupon. After 10 minutes of browsing the television department, a video from the Smart Zone is delivered to her phone.
After Sarah leaves the store, the marketer can view information about her visit, such as she her dwell time, that she watched a video about the Smart LED TV and that she was delivered a coupon for 20% off.